Ley of the Land -T

In my travels I came across this rock. If you look closely you can see it's face with one eye. This would be considered a fertility stone by the Ancient Ones. The trees and plants are greener then the surrounding landscape.

I sat myself very close to the rock. I became quiet, people walked by not even noticing I was there. I disappeared into my surroundings. I inspected all the rock's markings its curves, grooves and green lichens that covered part of it's surface. Then I came to a place where it appeared the rock was exposing it heart. I place my hand on it's heart and from a self arising place inside of me a prayer began to form on my lips. I whispered "May my heart and the heart of this land be connected." "May the Spirit of this land touch me and teach me" "May I honor the Ancient Ones the Unseen Ones" "May I listen to the precious voice of the Earth"

DSCF7749

Not far from where I live here, are small rocks caves located below the ley-lines. When one approaches these ancient dwellings you can feel the Sacred from the Ancient Ones who once lived here. I touched the rocks and paid my respects to all those who came before me.

DSCF7756-2

When one passes through the doorway of this cave like dwelling and sits down, everything seems to have a vibration and a sound wave that is below the surface appearances.

I slow my breath down. My thoughts fade into the background. The Silences echoes from a place where time stand still. The modern everyday world blends over something ancient, deeper, whose roots of wisdom are still held in these Holy Stones. I listen, I see, and I bow my head in reverence to the beauty that is here to behold and also be a part of. This is the door way to the Beauty Way. It is reflected in the Natural Surroundings but also is a door that opens up deep inside of my soul.

DSCF7762

Comments

Popular Posts