Water Offering Series 1



Good Morning ❤ I want to explain why it is important to do water offerings daily and why a commitment. Remember we are only talking about 5 minutes a day. When you make an offering every day the elementals on the invisible plane, come and part take of the offering. The elemental plane are programed to reflect; the thoughts -Air Element, emotions-Water Element, creativity-Fire Element and Manifestation- Earth element of human-kind. And as you see as the Collective Unconscious of Humanity we are in quite a mess. Water Offerings purify the person that offers and as that process is done daily it effects the area you live in. It is so important to do this with a pure heart and not to try to make anything happen, but offer by acknowledging, thanking, and apologizing for the rest of humanity. I have found because I do the practice, ( not because I am some big personality) and ( not because I trying to make anything happen) that the elements begin to balance where I live. It takes time, patience, commitment to do the practice and work on yourself emotionally, which many of your are already doing. Another reason for not asking for anything, "Who am I too think I know what the Earth needs right now?"
Watering Offerings are a daily expression of love being poured forth into our environment. If you have a daily prayer practice, for me it is the rosary, I place a bowl of water in front of me to absorb the prayers. It is after my practice I make water offerings. But if you do not have a daily meditation just do the offering. The Reason I use Ave Maria in my water practice is because Mary is an Awakened Being, fully realized, in this way she has the power to bring the Healing to the Elements. Her very name brings Healing. Ave Marie. The image is Our Lady Regla of Miami, FL. She is a Black Madonna her shrine is in Little Havana. It is a humble chapel in the middle of the poorest part of Miami. She is a Water Madonna.
New Moon 6-10-21
1 Water Offerings series

Comments

Popular Posts