Water Offerings series 3


Some of you may have remembered me teaching water offerings when returning to California during the drought. Water Offerings is part of my daily practice and is something I have been doing since 2000. It is a inner, outer and secret practice. The outer practice is offered to the elements to thank and acknowledge. The inner practice is the cleansing of you own emotional body and allowing love to flow. A drought is an expression of the collective consciousness hearts not being open and the elemental reflect this back to us. We must also include many environmental factors and the pollution that is happening on this planet also, which is another act of not living with Natural Laws and Spiritual Laws. The inner most secret part of the practice is what you learn about yourself by doing the water offerings. But to really have results with such a practice one has to commit to it daily just as you would meditation. I never ask anything from this offering. I do not ask for rain I just acknowledge, apologize for the harm we have done to nature and thank and offer a clear bowl of water daily. And I have seen countless miracles by doing such a simple practice on a daily level but it takes commitment on different levels. I am going to share a series of teaching on water offering very soon. The teaching will also be an offering gift to those who would like to learn and commit to such a practice in these times the Earth is in such stress.
I have done many years of this offering in sanskrit but in 2008 in the South of France I received a chant on August 15th the day of Mary's Annunciation. Since then I have offered the following prayer daily. I can teach both Eastern or Western the important thing is to do it with a pure heart.
Daily Water Offerings
I have a deep concern for the quality of Water in our Environment. For this reason, I have chosen to do Water Offerings daily. It is an effortless act that only takes a few minutes out of my day. It is a blessing of Mary's Holy name over the Four Elements. I usually do this when I first wake up in the morning, but water offerings can be done at any time of the day. I have a unique bowl that I use for this purpose. I also have an honored place in my garden. I have even used a window ledge when I lived in Paris. Every day I place clean, freshwater or Holy Water in the bowl, sometimes adding flowers. Then I say the following prayer:
Ave Maria de la Mer
Ave Maria de la Terre
Ave Maria du Feu
Ave Maria de l'air
translation:
Ave Maria of the Sea
Ave Maria of the Earth
Ave Maria of the Fire
Ave Maria of the Air
On behave of humanity I apologize for
the pollution of all the Sacred Elements
please accept this offering

Comments

Popular Posts