In Search of Queen Melusine




Photo-Dragon Tree near Notre Dame, Paris


I want to share a series of experience of how the  energy of the ley-lines can be experienced in the Sacred Cathedrals of Europe. The following are three different sacred site I have visited in France. Each of these places I saw how the cathedral builders utilize the dragon power of the ley-lines.


Saint Paul Cathedral in St Paul de Vence 

My interest of Queen Melusine brought me into the Cathedral of San Paul. The church was fabulous. It had elaborate gold trimmings around many of the altars. Many votive candles were lit, flickering in the dark corners of the Church.  There was a section in the church where an ancient collection of sacred artifacts was displayed. But there was one altar in this cathedral that truly caught my eye. It was an altar that was framed by two icons of half naked women. The lower body part of these women were tails of serpents. I had found the icons of the fairy Melusine in the church. 

 The altars also had many ancient fertility symbols: pomegranates, grapes, poppies, and wheat sheaths. Pomegranates represented the womb of the ancient Goddess. Poppies and wheat were symbols of mother/daughter Goddess Persephone and Demeter. Many of the bakeries in France still use the wheat shafts and corn poppies as decorative art in their establishment. These were all signs of the ancient Great Goddess. I had also seen spiral column in Pezenas, the home of the Black Madonna.


A Photo -A Shrine to a Black Madonna with Spiral Columns.

It was in Pezenas I became intrigued by two beautifully carved wooden spiral columns. This type of column is often found in the village churches of France.  These columns are used in sacred architecture as the conductors of the Ley-Line energies. The ley-line currents from the earth are directed upward though the columns which run up the walls of the church. The energy travels into the church steeple that spirals into the heavens. This makes the church a place where heaven and earth meet energetically.   These particular wooden columns were decorated with carvings of grapes growing on the vine.  Looking at these columns made me reflect about all the vineyards we had traveled through in France. Southern France is rich with Ley-Line energies. Between these sacred energies there exists fertile earth filled with vineyards. I began to understand how the subtle Wouivre system worked through the grape vines. The spirits of this serpentine energy lives in the water. When you look closely at the vines of the grapes, you can see the serpentine energy expressing itself with every twist and turn of each vine. The fruit of the vine is made into wine. The wine is the blood of the land. 


I began to realize how the legends and fairy tales took form in people's minds as they looked deeply into the spirit of the Earth. I wondered how people lost this simple ability. The magic of looking for the spirit of nature was veiled. But the connection was still present and alive could be felt in each of these beautiful churches. 


Photo -Naga Spirit Found in a Tree in Parc de St Cloud Outside of Paris 

 
It was in Laghet another church of a Black Virgin, I noticed how the church was surrounded by a swirling rock formation. I looked closely at the rock ridges and noticed the bodies and faces of dragons hiding in the stone. I turned slowly around and I felt the force of spiraling Earth energy from the mountains. This spiraling energy enter my body. It move me into a slow motion dance coming from the depths of the earth into the soles of my feet. I raised my arms to to the sky feeling an ecstatic state of consciousness.
 It was in this same moment I felt the energy also moved up the walls of the cathedral spiraling around the church’s steeples. It was invigorating! 


 When I  walked into the cathedral I saw three areas with wall-to-wall testimonial of miracle cures. The areas were filled with flickering votive candles, handmade pictures, photographs and needlework projects that proclaimed the miraculous power of the Our Lady Laghet the White Madonna.  I turned the corner and entered the main altar area. This part of the church expressed 17th century influences in Baroque style, typical of Nice and the Province area. It was filled with green marble, different shades gold and the rich colors of the period. A feeling of layered history, deeper than what could be seen by the eye, was present. There on the high altar was Our Lady of Laghet, taking her honored place in the church. I closed my eyes and the silence came to me easily.  Yet it was deep in the crypt of Laghet the Black Madonna was found. 

The side altars of the church captured my attention. Both altars on each sidewall had two golden columns that spiraled up each altar. I realized the serpentine energy of the Ley-Lines was running through these four pillars, sending electrical earth energy up the sidewalls of the church that spiraled into the steeple. It was this same energy I experience directly in my body outside the church. 

In many famous healing shrines around the world you may be able to find Ley-Lines, fresh water spring, and an abundance of Earth fertility. I feel the magnetic forces of the Earth's Ley-Lines are very beneficial for extraordinary healing to take place. What you also can find in such a place are the shrines of the Black Madonna who is the memory of the ancient Great Goddess of Fertility. This is why I had come, it was a center of this spiraling healing energy. 



Dragon Line Pacific Ocean

Now that I live in the Pacific Northwest I find these same energy in Cascade Mountain range and along the Pacific coast line. The dragon lines still manifest this spiraling energy yet I find it through the manifestation in plants and the trees. 


Photo Spiraling Yellow Lupin found on a Dragon line California Coast




Definitions 

Votive Candles- devotional candles used for prayers in Catholic Church.

Queen Melusine- Mythical fairy queen that was half serpent or half fish. She married a mortal man connected to the royal bloodline of Lusignan.

Wouivre- ancient word in Gaul which means a snake gliding through the landscape.

Comments

Popular Posts