Pocket full of Miracles

I was born in California and even though I have lived in many places in my life California is always home. I had been living out of state for three years and I was returning to California. I knew that the state was in drought. But I did not know how bad it was until I saw it with my own eyes! I was driving up state when I began to see the damage in the fruit orchards. Entire orchards laid in ruin. Ever tree had died because of the lack of water. All my years I had never seen such a environmental disaster in the California’s orchards like this one. I had a pocket of Miraculous Medals that had been given to me before I left on my trip. These medals came from the Church of Miraculous Medals in Paris. It was at this chapel in 1830 a nun named Catherine Laboure had several visions of the Virgin Mary. The Virgin Mary instructed Sister Catherine to have this particular medal made. The first medals were given in June of 1832 during an epidemic in Paris. Hundreds of instantaneous healing occurred for those who received the Miraculous Medal. My pocket of medals were directly from this chapel in Paris. I pulled over, got out of my truck and walked into one of the dead fruit tree orchards. I knelt down and said a pray. I never asked for rain I just acknowledge the Elemental forces of Wind, Rain, Sun and Earth and I placed the Elements at the feet of Our Blessed Mother for their Healing. Who am I to know what the Earth may need? When I offer in this way I surrender the needs of Nature to a Spiritual Presence that has a wider view than my human self. The second part of my offering was ; I make an apology on Behavior of Humanity for the destruction we have projected on to Nature. And at last I placed the medal in a large crack in the parched dried Earth. I began to make many my way up the state of California making the same pray and offering in the same offering. But it wasn't until a few days later to my surprised I found out that everywhere I had placed a Miraculous Medal within 24 hours it rain. I continued to do this for many months there after and still do this offerings

Comments

Popular Posts