All the Way to Helen of Troy

Matt and my search goes on through the ancestors of my father. Its basically is a daily mind blowing experience. And before I tell you about our discovers I want to say all of us suffer with the some bad programing from our ancestors no one is excluded. Saints, Gurus, Teachers, Convicts, School Teachers, Nurses, Doctors, Kings and Queens the list goes on. I have found through the years that when someone in the family tree is cut off from Love that suffering can continue for many generations. It deeply effects all of us if we know it or not. When we can look from this preceptive and realized that loving unconditionally is the path of healing those massive generation wounding. I was very lucky to be introduced to Bert Hellinger ancestral healing. It not a quick fix yet I find if I just keep working no matter what the appearance may appear to be... Now after that speech, just to keep all this ancestor discovery into preceptive, I will share yesterdays finding...Once you hit a royal bloodline there are pretty good records recorded down through time. Wikipedia has all the different royal blood lineage filed. And you can find your own lineage if one of your ancestors were in a Royal bloodline. You first need a name of your ancestor then go to wikipedia and make a search. When that person comes up in Wikipedia page go to Information box on the right of the page. Now go to the bottom of the box and clicking either the Father or Mother...This will allow you to go as far back into your lineage if you keep clicking the box of the next ancestor. It is helpful if you write it down as you go along. First do the father lineage writing down the mother and father...you will make many discovers this way. Then go all the way back to your where your ancestor began. Then do the same thing with the mother lineage....record it ...you will begin to get an idea of where you come from. This is also how Matt and I are proving our findings...as he uses Ancestry website. The First French Kings which is the direct Lineage I come from can be traced back through Tribal Chiefs from France/Germany which also go into Rome and than Greece. This goes as far back as 1010 AD... Now after we started getting after Christ the Romans did the recording then the Greeks. Yet it does get a bit epic and the lineages begin to be on borderline of legends and myths. So I take this all with a grain of salt...here are a few we found out about yesterday...King Clodius III of the Franks 200-298 BC I would be considered his 57th generational granddaughter. I will not list everyone because the list is as long as my arm...just a few There is Odormir IV de Loraine 60-128 BC King of France, Merodoucus King of Sicambri 160-95 BC, Marcimir II 270-143 BC, the list goes on and on Helenus V Sicambrii 380-338 BC, on and on to Dillies II King of Trojan II meaning Rome 635 to 560 BC, on and on to Priam of Troy III 700-655 BC, on and on to Alexandre I his wife was Helen of Troy Queen of Sparta (this is where all the trouble began if you remember...750-677. on and on and on final date we come to is Gaberiano Zaberian 1010-860 BC Matt also saw that some of the lineage came out of Persia on this list....How true is all of this?...there are traces of Persian Blood in my lineage that came up in my DNA testing also has shown Greek and Italian lineages....that was last nights mind blowing information...
Image Helen of Troy

Comments

Popular Posts