Lineage Kings of Jerusalem

Further down the Rabbit Hole and the last few day I have traveled to find that I also have a direct bloodline to the two Kings of Jerusalem. So I am looking down the French Kings lineage that goes into the Lords of Percy in England I come across a grandmother married to Henry de Percy a grandfather down the generational lineage. Mary Plantagenet, Baroness of Percy born 1320 was the daughter of Henry Lancaster, his father being Edward Crouchback and his son is King Henry III of England. His father is King John I and John's brother is King Richard the Lion Hearted. We are entering into the legends of Robin Hood now! Their parents are King Henry II and Elenore of Aquaitaine she was known as the Grandmother of Europe. Because she seeded both French King Louie 7th before she married Henry II. Another tale to be told later. Henry II Father brings us into the courts of France to Count Geoffrey of Anjou 1129-1151. So we have entered the time of the Crusades and Geofrey's son is King Fulk the Younger 1089-1129 King of Jerusalem. I open Wallace-Murphy book today (The Knights of the Holy Grail) at the breakfast table at my humble abode, a small apartment in Northwest Oregon. Our kitchen table is piled with research books sky high and Matt and I making the best of it trying to sip our coffee in the debris. If you can get the picture this is no big castle...just to put everything in preceptive. Here is what I read, quote from the book; (Knight Templar in one suppressed ritual of the Knights of the East and West. This ritual claims that this degree was created in 1118 when 11 knights took vows of secrecy, fraternity and discretion under the eagle of the Patriarch of Jerusalem. These kings include all nine founders of the Knights Templar, with the addition of Count Fulk D'Anjou and Count Hughes I of Champagne.) unquote. Now Count Fulk turns into King and his Son is Baldwin II is where my lineage ends because Baldwin does not have children. Yet the same book goes on to says, quote: (Prince Master was originally King Baldwin II of Jerusalem the High Priest was most probably the Grandmaster of the Templar Order I. I would suggest this is is fare more likely that the High Priest represents the Patriarch of Jerusalem.) unquote. How does this all fit into my present day...beside my kitchen table is not fit to eat on anymore because its covered with research books? My father Jack had a deep fascination with the Knight Templars and he read any book he could get his hands on. My first son Joshua who started all this ancestor research in 2014 with the help of his son Atticus, was fascinated also with Knights in shining armor. When he was a child, his favorite gift from me was buying him a new toy knight for his collection. And then there is me...A Lover of Knights, Lords and Ladies and everything Medieval. When I meet Matt, my husband was about month and half after my father died...He was on his motorcycle...I remember thinking when I saw him as he got off his bike. He took off his helmet and I thought, he looks like a knight getting off his stead....Another day in the life Matt Hulstrunk and Raylenea. Photo Count Geoffrey of Anjou

Comments

Popular Posts