Flower Fairy Cards

Card 1 Good Council
I wanted to share one of the projects I have been working on all summer. I have been creating my own personal Fairy Deck from years of my photographic work and also from my husband, Matt nature photos. I have been doing fairy card counciling from this deck the last year. Every image is is a window into the World of Fairy. What I also have been creating is 80 flower essences and crystal essences. They are made in the high mountains, at the seashore or from my own garden. I have begun offering 3 card flower reading with the flower/crystal vibration remedy to help with a client to surf through these challenging times. Card 2 Removing Obstacles
Card 3 Going Forward.
I have doing this beautiful work along my travels as we meet people. I have had some very good results, folks have been reporting back to me of dream guidance after using the flower/crystal essences. If you are interested in my work please send me an email at rayleneabbott@gmail.com
Flower Essence and Crystal Essence Remedies

Comments

Popular Posts