Black Madonna Calls.


My voice is heard in the haunting winds singing through the trees of  Virgin Forest. Remembering the names of every species that has been lost: plant, animal, vegetable or mineral. Whose life forces has been carelessly cut.

My heart has been rendered through drilling and fracking tearing away my flesh,  leaving me naked, exposed and stripped of my resources and natural beauty.

Do you hear my anger? As my mountains erupt. My blood flows like hot lava burning and destroying, consuming and purging  calling humanity to listen.

My gifts are precious the air you breathe the food from my breast. My water that provide life to every living thing. My fertility has been tampered, my seeds have been distorted.

Waste lands of concrete neon signs where lost souls wander in deep dissatisfaction looking outside and not inside. Projection upon projection of layers of  illusion upon illusion, desires upon desires which reflects {one does not have enough?}

 Is this the bitter cup you want to leave your children? This suffering beyond measure.

Return to the Silence found in deep in the heart beyond all desires. Cultivate  the Deep Well of Compassion,   first for yourself  for your own human illusions and confusions . Then deepen that compassion to the frailty of this human condition we all find our self in that can be swept away in a moment of impermanence.

Sink into the Silence and open to the great treasure that lives in each individual who climbs the high mountain to seek one’s greater purpose. Our souls are calling from the darkness of disaster. Our souls are calling from war torn boarders that have separated and forgotten the Way of Compassion. 

May the scar each soul bares in the hidden conners of one’s psyche  be healed through Awareness, through Love, through Forgiveness, through seeing past one’s own human suffering. Viewing the crack in our frail egos,  that we all must bare. May we have the courage to stand naked without judgement

and begin to make this planet our home.

Raylene Abbott 

Comments

Popular Posts