Connecting to my Royal Lineage

Matt my husband has been knee deep going through my father's lineage on ancestry.com. He is fascinated by all the castles some of my father's directed linage of ancestors owned Alnwick castle that is in, Northumberland, United Kingdom. It was from 1309-1632 , were the years the Lords that held the title of Sir Henry Percy owned the Castle of Alnwick. Now this explains a lot about me loving Medieval Research besides loving to write Medieval fairy tales. LOL. So humor me for the next few days because some of the info. is very new to me. As write this post I am wearing my jeans, a worn out medieval tunic which is my favorite blouse and my hair looks like Cinderella after the ball...Alnwick castle now is used for many movie sets such as Harry Potter, Robin Hood, The Last Knight and a few others. The Hollow Crown: The Wars Of The Roses A BBC adaptation of Shakespeare's Henry VI, Part 1 Countrywise Featuring Harry Potter star David Bradley Downton Abbey The final-ever episode of the ITV drama The Big Painting Challenge The first episode of the BBC art series Downton Abbey The 2014 Christmas special Robson Green's Tales From Northumberland Tony Robinson's Gods and Monsters Exploring the legend of the Alnwick Vampire

Comments

Popular Posts